Submission Form Complete
Thank you for contacting McNallyEV
If you would like to assist us further and help us create an accurate quote please read the following instructions.
Your home charger installation enquiry has been confirmed, one of the team will be in touch soon. If you have contacted us out of hours we will call you the next working day.
We would like to discuss your charging options and gather some essential information required to create an accurate quote.
If you would like to claim the OZEV/OLEV grant for up to £350 towards the cost of an installation, please take a look at the Annex D part A of the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme Installation Form.
Remote Site Survey
Please take good quality photos and have them ready on your device.
Off street Parking photo - Garage, driveway, designated parking space.
Mains incoming power supply, with the amp's labelled.
Mains consumer board (fuse board), with the flap lifted.
We will require the MPAN number, please make sure you have this ready as we will ask for this as part of the quote process.
Your MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number) or Supply Number (S-Number) is the unique reference code that identifies your electricity meter. This number allows us to identify your meter easily and quickly.
Usually your MPAN can be found on your bill, often called your “supply number”, and it will look like this:
What if I don’t have a bill?
Don’t worry, you can call your energy supplier and ask them to give you your MPAN over the telephone.
Standard installation for the home charger covers the majority of homes in the UK and includes the following:
- Fitting of a Charge point on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
- Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity supply meter / distribution board and the Charge point.
- Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, if this is needed.
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the Charge point.
- An additional three way consumer unit, if required.
- Installation of a Type A RCBO in an RCBO enclosure.
- A Matt:e earth protection device, if required.