We're Hiring - EV Installer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join McNally Electrical as an EV Co-ordinator where you will be key to supporting the growth of an ambitious and dynamic organisation.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external stakeholders. With a focus on adding value, the role of Office Administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams.
The Office Administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to problem solving and schedule management.
About the Role...
- You will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment.
- You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
- Our company training & induction will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas
What you will receive…
- £35,000 basic salary
- Ongoing industry training & development
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles and to join a rapidly growing industry
- Employee Forum - Have Your Voice Heard
- Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
- Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided
What we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations (C&G 2357)
- 17th Edition / 18th edition Wiring Regulations
- 2391 Inspection & Testing (Desirable but not essential)
- Driving Licence entitling you to drive in the UK with no more than 6 points
- Approachable with customers, in both domestic and commercial sector
- Possess good IT skills
- Be willing to complete the necessary training to become compliant with McNallyEVs standards, policies & procedures
Successful applicants and any offers of employment will be subject to you successfully meeting our standard pre-employment vetting procedures, including; Eligibility to work in the UK check, basic Criminal Record Check (CRC), previous 5-year employment history check, driving licence check, identity check & home address check.