ABB Terra Fast EV Chargers
ABB is trusted by the world’s biggest brands to provide smarter mobility solutions for the highway. McNallyEV are authorised installers of the Terra DC range for commercial premises and EV fleet management. We combine ABB’s leadership in e-mobility and 130-year heritage of innovation to deliver exceptional charging capabilities and superior EV charging rates.
ABB Terra DC Rapid Charger Range
Advanced, Flexible, Compact and Smart
- Fully Installed
- Compact footprint
- Maximized revenue generation
- Future ready
- Fast charging beyond 50 kW
- Supports all EV charging standards and battery voltages on the market
- Large number of customizations: credit card payment terminal, cable management system, customized screen, branded cabinet
High voltage electric vehicle charging
A future-proof strategy for high voltage charging
As electric vehicles and their use cases diversify, high voltage DC charging has become more important to increase charging power while ensuring as much efficiency, safety and usability in DC charging systems.
Traditional passenger vehicle battery packs are usually designed for 400 V D/C charging, so many standard charging systems do not exceed 500 V D/C capability. However, some newer vehicles may have battery packs that exceed 400 V D/C, often in the 600 to 800 V D/C range.
Some EV battery packs, such as with vehicles designed for fleet usage, may only charge at high voltage ratings, demanding charging infrastructure that can deliver power tailored to HV battery packs.
ABB's Terra 94, Terra 124 and Terra 184 chargers are designed to meet EV battery voltage capabilities up to 920V to deliver charging services across a wider range of today’s and tomorrow’s EVs.
Rapid EV Charger Range
ABB Terra 94
90kW Charging Points
Terra 94 chargers can provide a quick refill adding 100 miles of range in as little as 15 minutes.
ABB Terra 124
The Terra 124 charger can provide a full battery charge to two vehicles simultaneously while drivers are shopping, dining or at the movies.
ABB Terra 184
The Terra 184 chargers can add 100 miles of range in as little as 10 minutes as well as fast-charge two vehicles in less than 20 minutes.*
ABB’s Terra DC Fast chargers from 50 kW to 180 kW are designed for the most compact, reliable and future-proof demands. In addition to a range of power selections, Terra chargers can be configured with CCS and CHAdeMO connector cables, in single or dual outlet format. Cable management, payment enablement and connectivity choices also offer owners, operators and site hosts options tailored to the needs of every charging site, from public to fleet needs.
The most reliable, scalable choice
ABB’s Terra chargers offer redundant power architecture for the highest uptime in the EV infrastructure industry. Additionally, Terra chargers can meet the needs of high voltage BEVs up to 920V, making these systems fully compatible with all current and future EVs. With a host of configuration options, and upgradability, Terra DC fast chargers will follow EV market growth over time.
Power sharing for high utilization
Enabling every business model is critical for EV charging infrastructure. With this goal in mind, ABB has designed the Terra 124 and Terra 184 models with power sharing technology which capable of charging two vehicles at the same time. Simultaneous charging can deliver higher utilization for every charging asset, a major key to public and fleet electrification success.
- A compact, all-in-one charger from 90 kw to 180 kW
- Terra 124 and Terra 184 can fast-charge two vehicle at the same time
- Paralleled power module topology with automatic failover offers high uptime through redundancy
- Delivers full output power continuously and reliably over its lifetime
- Flexible configurations include CCS-single, CCS- dual and CCS+CHAdeMO-dual outlets
- Up to 920 VDC for every passenger or fleet EV
Bright, daylight readable touchscreen display with graphic visualization of charging session
- High short circuit current rating
- EMC Class B certified for safe use at fuel stations, retail centers, offices, and residential-adjacent sites
- Design enables ADA compliant installations
- RFID authorization modes
- Always connected, enabling remote services,
- updates and upgrades
Robust all-weather powder-coated stainless steel
Quick and easy installation as well as serviceability
- Reliable cable management system available as ordered or field upgrade
- Customizable user interface
Integrated payment terminal
- Web tools for statistics and PIN access management
- Integration with OCPP networks, payment platforms
- and energy management
Autocharge and ISO 15118 enabled
- ABB offers the most advanced, safe and reliable EV infrastructure and grid connected technologies
- ABB Connected Services enable every business and remote services model
- ABB’s decade of EV charging experience and close cooperation with EV OEMs, networks and fleets
3 Year Warranty
Covered by three year manufacturer warranty as standard
Standard Installation Included
Standard installation is included as part of our package
Eligible for £350 OZEV Grant
This product is eligible for a government grant discount
WHY CHOOSE US?
Nationwide EV Installation
McNallyEV engineers provide essential installation services to the EV industry, laying the foundation of electric vehicle travel in the future. We want to make the installation process as easy as possible. Together we can build the UK electric vehicle charging network into an efficiant system accessible to everyone.
Smart, Reliable and Secure
We only install smart and reliable EV charge points, take the worry out of mobility issues with our selection of electric vehicle charging products. With over 9,000 installations under our belt, our expertise and experience is extensive. We provide charge points from all the leading manufacturers. This means the products we supply are not only from the names you can trust, but that our recommendations can be trusted too.
We are approved distributors and installers of all charge points, all our fitters are fully trained and qualified. Enjoy piece of mind and relax as we guide you through the entire process. Our aim is to make the installation process as smooth as possible.